Tuesday, January 22, 2013

introduction


sweetpea (back) squirt (front)
my sister tabi (right) and I
2012-2013 golf team
Hi My name is Trista Webb I am 18 and from Tacoma Washington. I graduated from Stadium high school, where I played varsity soccer and golf. Durring my junior and my senior year of high school I was in the running start program at Tacoma Community College. So when I graduated last june I graduated with my AA in applied sciences and my highschool diploma. Currently at LC i am on the Womens golf team and I am working toward entering into the nursing program here at LC. I love to shop, play sports, hang out with friends and family and my two jack russel terriers  sweet pea and Squirt. I also havea sister  Tabi who is 18 months younger than me. We used to be mistaken as twins and it still occassionally happes.  All in all i love to be active and have a good time and that is a little bit about me.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome Trista! Thanks for taking the time to post photos! That helps me learn names more quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you liked to shop! Me and you both I guess. Looking forward to this season playing golf. Good luck to us both!

    ReplyDelete