Thursday, March 14, 2013

Louise Mallard

Louise Mallard

*in lifes hardships we can always look for the good in things
*there's nothing better than my roomy arm chair!!!
*looking out all i see are tree tops !!! spring is near
*its good to see that we have blue skies when mine are a little more gray, soon mine will be more blue.
*Free,Free,Free
* i can see beyond this bitter moment
*these next years belong to me completely
*there will be no one that i need to live for now just live for me each day
*Free body, Free soul
*why wont everyone just leave me alone!
*when im good im good but when im bad...

spring is near i can see the tree tops
 


 

2 comments:

  1. This was very fitting for her.
    I like how you mentioned being free a few times through out. This seemed to be an important part in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Yeah, we assume she wouldn't be the typical widow. She'd not be mourning and reclusive, so that blog would be helpful to her for sure!

    ReplyDelete